Friday, May 17, 2019

Sew Chaotically! ~ Me Made May Day 17 hanging on to those island vibes with a Tortuga tee and Demi Pants from Tessuti!


If you've hung around this blog for even a minute, you know of my love of turtles and their special longevity charm!!  We were psyched to find Tortugas' Lie Restaurant in Nags Head!!!
Delicious scallops and boiled shrimp with the cutest beach bum ever!!!
Even though we are back to reality, with a day that included a short run, yard work and laundry, I'm hanging onto those island vibes with a Tortuga tee paired with my me made Demi pants!!


Tessuti's Demi Pants are so cool in this lovely linen from Gail K Fabrics in Atlanta and perfect for dressing up or down!
I love the way the pant cuff is treated and so glad I added decorative stitching along the leg!
Melanoma awareness.  It matters.
Sew and live chaotically! ~ les

2 comments: