Thursday, May 6, 2010

How beautiful...

...what a beautiful day, and yesterday evening the most beautiful basket of lavender hydrangeas were delivered! They are gorgeous. I am already plotting where I'll plant them when they seem tired of being indoors with me. They are so pretty. Thanks to all of you at Peds Care for brightening my day!!!

Much better night last night, though I keep poor Brent hopping arranging my pillows and such. Feeling better today than any day so far! Am about to take a walk in the yard with Momma and Daddy.

Love to all..c

3 comments:

  1. Glad today was a better day and i hope the days cont. to get better! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is so good to hear everything is getting better. We miss you as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better..and I am sure Brent doesn't mind doing anything he can to make you more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete