Monday, November 26, 2018

Sew Chaotically! ~ #sewfrosting ~ Pink quilted 'satin' Hollyburn skirt for Rose!!!


I mentioned that Rose and I might have an entry for the Sew Frosting Challenge in this post:  Sew Chaotically!! ~ Polka dot binding personally produced ~ Possible inspo #SEWFROSTING ~ and Profound Ponderings  And we do!!  TWO even!!  (The second one will be revealed soon!!!)  When I told my Frosting Girl of the challenge she knew what she wanted immediately!!!  Sewaholic's Hollyburn skirt (I had already made her this one:  Sew Chaotically! - I scream, you scream for Sewaholic's Hollyburn!!)  made up in a remnant of the pink quilted 'satin' that I had originally used in making Le Laboratoire Familial's Celestine Jacket earlier this year.

Sew!!  That's what I made.  Sewaholic's pattern is fabulous, as I've noted in prior makes here and here.  But the REAL frosting is Roo ~ and her personal stylings!!!  Enjoy the show...

Frosting styled here with Le Laboretoire's Celestine Jacket, sparkly sneaks, and rtw cropped tank.

Ready for a special night out with Pink Frosting, a silver lame' rtw tee, and purple suede Jessica Simpson pumps!

Her 'everyday' look!!  Frosting with a rtw Target tank and yellow Converse High tops!
 Loving all her 'lewks'!!!  But this one may be my fav....

Frosting paired with pink kicks and a pieced, cropped Linden sweat shirt I made her this spring. 



The best thing to pair with Frosting?????  A sweet, smart, beautiful girl, willing to play my silly games, who LOVES frosting!!!!

Thanks for all the fun, Roo!  Great pics, courtesy of B!!!  #sewfrosting  #sewandlivechaotically!!! - les

2 comments:

  1. Love all the iterations! That turned out so well and Rosie looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a lot of fun with my Frosting Girl!!! I thought B's pics were fab!

    ReplyDelete