Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sew Chaotically! ~ Crocheting under the influence....


I have lost count of the afghans I have made!!!  Here are just a few that have been sent off to family and dear ones...











Making them is an easy and relaxing process to me.  I make them to fit the style and taste of the recipient.  None pictured live with me, but it makes me happy to know they are somewhere keeping my dear ones cozy.  Not bragging (well, yeah - I am!!!) but note all the even stitches and SQUARE squares!!  And most of those are placed on a queen sized bed, y'all!!!  Anyhow, for some time, I have wanted a particular throw to fit easily on B's recliner; which given recent events, I have pretty much appropriated as my own FULL TIME!!!  So, with time on my hands ~ and all my remaining body parts ~ I decided to make my dream a reality.....

What the tub????  You want to know the funniest part?  I didn't even notice the wonky squares until I laid it out for this photo!!!!  I don't know if we should blame the neuropathies currently affecting my fingers....making them feel numb - at best - and with very odd/painful jingy jangy tingly shooting sensations - at worst...or the marinol I currently require!!!!  At least I seem to 'wonk' in a consistent direction!!!
But, you know what?  I don't care!!  It fits my chair exactly as planned!

Besides....wonky is probably what best suits my style!!  - les

3 comments:

  1. Les, you've earned those bragging rights! Wonky or not! And from someone who has absolutely no needle skills of any kind...it looks perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also made the ones for the boys! The small amount of wonkiness doesn't even show up when it's on the chair ~ and it's way better than I can do without neuropathies and marinol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are sweet!! I thought the whole thing was pretty funny. Just my crazy world these days!

    ReplyDelete