Friday, June 22, 2018

Sew Chaotically! - Archer Button Up, by Grainline Studio


What can I say???  I have loved every Grainline Studio pattern I've made.  The size 8 fits perfectly with no adjustments.  The directions are great.  They make up as shown with no surprises.  There have been multiple Morris Blazers, with more to come!!!  Three Alder shirt dresses!! And a total of 6 Lindens, though only 2 were for me, yo!!!  There were these, then Rosie needed this and this!!!  So, I've been looking forward to trying their Archer Button Up (or basic button-down, as it were)!!








It did not disappoint.  The make is very similar to the Archer Shirt dress.  It plays well dressed up or down.  I made short sleeves with an improvised cuff due to fabric limitations.  I love it!!!  Sew Chaotically!!! - les

1 comment: