Sunday, June 11, 2017

Today is a special day.....


The Fred Azaleas are blooming, so you know what that means.....

Happy Birthday, Freddo!!!

Look at this little mountain man!!

AND....this one!!!  I don't know...he looks about the same to me!!!

He has been the best brother from the first minute he became one...sharing his favorite dump truck...and 'ice cold'!!!

He's been there through a zillion track meets....

....and 5 k's....

...and Half Marathons....

....and Warrior Dashes.....

....ALL because....

...his sister....

....his crazy....

...nutty sister...

...wanted him to!!!  Now, wasn't that refreshing?????

"Oh, okay, Rosie Roo. Now you want to kayak to the island that is entirely across the bay....and back...today?????"  And off they went...

But, Rosie isn't the only one Freddie gets and takes care of!!

While lots of folks can make me laugh....

...Freddie really gets my level of crazy!!!!

He's the friend EVERYONE wishes he had.

He has obvious and hidden talents.

He stands up for those in need and does random acts of kindness daily.

And while he is the cutest patootie at every age.....

....part of him still wonders how that frog got away!!!!

Happy Fred Day!  I've loved you every minute.  You've made me laugh.  Your kindness inspires me.  You make me proud.
I love you, baby.  Hope it is a great day and one of ever so very many more. (Thanks for some great pics, Irina!!!) - love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment