Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sew Chaotically! ~ ANOTHER Tate top and Flint pant!


This is my third make for each of these!  Somehow, I never got around to posting my first Flints (Megan Nielsen).  Made of a lovely grey crepe - full length initially - then cropped as they were "too fancy" for much wear at that length.  Currently, they are lovely to dress up or down and I suspect you will be seeing them soon!  My second pair was a knee length version out of a remnant that are fun for bumping around in.  The fabric is not great so they won't last that long, but they've gotten some good use already.  BUT!  My most recent pair is PERFECTION!!  More on that in a minute.

Then this summer, there has been my new found love of TATE!!  It really is a perfect pattern for hot days or fall layering.  AND it's FREE (from Workroom Social)!!  What more can I say?
















Heading into fall ~ the perfect combo!!  Tate plus Flint!!  Great together.  Fab as separates!!

Being made of delicious Brussels Washer Linen from Fabric.com aids in their perfection!!

I may be a little obsessed!!!  Wishing a great week to each of you!  Sew and live chaotically! ~ les

2 comments: