Sunday, September 8, 2019

Blessed!


Life is often hard.  Folks can be unfeeling, even horrifyingly monstrous to the point of gunning down their brothers and sisters.  Mother Nature cries as fires burn, tides rise, hurricanes roar and man disregards our duty to preserve Mother Earth.  Diseases are cruel.

But...

Each day is simultaneously filled with beauty.  Flowers bloom.  Humans show super human strength and power as they work together to save one another - to save someone OTHER than themselves.  Children take action to save our planet.  Heroes walk among us.

And I?  I have been incredibly blessed to experience it all.  No less so yesterday, as I spent a precious day with some of my babies!!!


We had several missions!!!   Bridal attire. Check!  Bridal planning and decor.  Check!!  Share love and laughs with one another!!  CHECK! CHECK!! CHECK!!!

And at home, I get to play with the sweetest boy....

With a sneak peek of a soon to be shared Kalle Shirtdress!!!
More beauty and adventures to come.  Thanks to all of you for sharing your hearts with me.  May you enjoy your days and feel blessed! ~ les

2 comments: