I've been pondering a lot of disparate, complicated things lately!
- Race relations. Prejudice in its many horrible machinations.
- Melanoma odds.
- Does adjuvant CAPOX do anything good for ex-goblet cell adenocarcinoma of the appendix? Is CAPOX following immunotherapy the perfect recipe for neuropathies and arthralgias that make you unable to sleep and most movements painful? (FYI - it is!!!) Will these lovely conditions resolve? Or is this just the way things are now?
- The weird uncomfortable position of knowing I am LUCKY for same. What do you reckon is going to kill me? What am I to do with the rest of my life?
- Our eff'ed up political system. As per a discussion with B just moments ago....noting that in other democracies across the globe, leaders are OBLIGATED to make sure all parties, whether a binary system or not, are incorporated into the ruling party. Just saying, "Nanny, nanny poo poo. We won! You lost!!!" is insufficient at best. Further, while leaders may be elected for a term of "x" duration, the possibility of a vote of "no confidence" holds them accountable and can remove them from their position if they do not enact policy and legislation that reflects the will of the people.
- An unhealed person can find offense in pretty much anything someone does. A healed person understands that the actions of others has absolutely nothing to do with them. Each day you get to decide which one you will be.
- The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine among those who never believed she could.
- Easy to spot a yellow car when you are always thinking of a yellow car. Easy to spot opportunity when you are always thinking of opportunity. Easy to spot reasons to be mad when you are always thinking of being mad. You become what you constantly think about. Watch yourself. If you seek positivity, you'll find it. If you seek negativity, you'll find it.
|B's cherry blossoms will be coming soon!!|