Thursday, January 17, 2019

MERDE! ~ Yes, again......


Oh my dear sweet Stevie.

I learned today that you are gone.  I believe you always knew how much you meant to me.  I certainly knew how much your lovely S and those kiddos meant to you!!!  You were such a trooper.  A loyal man, dedicated to your family.  You were so glad to be able to spend more time with them, often mentioning your walks and meals with S in particular, in these recent years.  I am glad you had that.  You were patient and brave.  Willing to play my silly musical games.  Willing to 'call BS' on my shenanigans as needed.  Ready to offer help to others when you could.  Thanks for putting up with my silliness and bossiness.  I am so glad I got to meet you and S in person.  I loved your smile.  I will miss you, my friend.  But, I will hold you and yours in my heart forever.  Rest in deserved peace.  May precious memories soon bring more smiles than pain to dear S and your children.

Much love, c

No comments:

Post a Comment