Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sew Chaotically! - Me-mades on vacay!!!

This little linen shift proved to be a great travel dress.  This pic is AFTER a van ride to Atlanta, flight into Chicago, and a train ride after that!!  Blogged about here: New Look 0926
My red Morris Blazer was a cute and comfy workhorse of this trip.  It went with EVERYTHING!!! This little skirt worked almost as hard!  Blogged about here: 30 minute skirt from So Sew Easy   And here: Red Morris Blazer
When I needed it I even wore it with this crazy skirt!  Blogged here:  Vogue 9166
Ready to de-train in Seattle wearing, yes...the Morris Blazer and me-made top:  McCall's 7093
Window shopping in Vancouver in my "Mother's Day Material Dress". It is pretty and pretty impervious to packing wrinkles!  Simplicity 8125
Shopping for more fabric treasures in Vancouver at Maiwa wearing a dress I made in 2014.  Goes to show the wearability of cotton/poly after almost 2 weeks in a suitcase!!!  New Look 0926
I was pleased to consider my 'me-mades' awesome enough to wear on vacation.  It was pretty cool to see how well the things I liked (both in style and fabric) worked with each other.  Sew and travel chaotically!!! - c

No comments:

Post a Comment