Saturday, June 8, 2013

Last dose, Nivolumab (BMS anti-PD1, 936558)... DONE!

Feeling extremely tired this morning, with anti-PD1 aches in my ankles, knees, and toes and road rash on my tongue...but it is done. My scans of last week all remained clear, so we made our usual visit to Tampa. We learned a lot from Dr. Weber who had just returned from ASCO and had our usual small adventures. Will be posting more on all of that soon. But, for now....NEW dimensions in my melanoma world:

118 months - since diagnosed with melanoma
38 months - Stage IV
32 months -NED
30 months - BMS anti-PD1 trial (Nivolumab with peptide vaccines) at Moffit, in Tampa

More details to come. Happy weekend - c

5 comments:

  1. I am so incredibly proud of you! You are the strongest, bravest, most brilliant person I know!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are done! And hopefully these symptoms will soon subside! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ROCKIN' it!!!!!! You are my HERO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a task to be handed... congratulations on finishing up. Feel better.
    Love you
    Kik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to each of you. I does indeed, take a village. The support from my dear ones, day in day out, week after week, for all these YEARS, has made it possible for me to continue. You have my heart....always. Love, les

    ReplyDelete