Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kicking back.....

The kids and I are just chilling for the next couple of weeks. We're going to go shopping for school shoes!!! (HA!) tomorrow and have lunch out together. I want to get them an extra pair of running shoes before they leave. When I told Fred the plan, he said he didn't need any because he has a pair. I said, "But, Freddie, I always get you school shoes before you start the new term!" He just looked at me saying he really didn't need any right now. I told him he could keep them in the box until he did. So, then I got a Fred hug with a kiss and an, "OK, Mommy." He used to think new tennis shoes could make him run ever so much faster and jump way higher than his old shoes ever could!!!

Today I ran badly with Rosie!! It was SO hot and I waited too late in the day. I've promised to do better and run earlier with her from now on.

So, after our shoe shopping we don't have much left to do. We'll move Fred back to UT on the 14th and take Rosie down to GA Tech on the 19th. Not sure what it will be like around here without my lebchukens!! But, I go back to work at Peds Care on the 23rd so that will definitely keep me busy and I am really looking forward to it.

Stay cool - c

3 comments:

  1. Hi and a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How could I have missed it? :) love Thomas and Will's mom, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you!!! Happy belated B-day back at'cha. Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to have you back...just not the same without you...
    tell Fred , happy 3rd year of college!!!
    and Rose, good luck her first year!!!
    ttyl...love joyce

    ReplyDelete