Wednesday, May 25, 2022

PRO - LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

I have been taking care of children since I was 19 years old.  I have done everything in my power to keep them healthy and strong.  To help their parents do the same.  I have helped teams of others go above and beyond to save young lives.  I have rocked them to their final sleep when there was no other option.  I am pro-life!!!


Let me repeat for those in the back - FIREARMS are the leading cause of death among teens and children in the United States.

Every day, more than 110 Americans are killed with guns and more than 200 are shot and wounded.

More than 2,100 children and teens die by gun homicide every year. For children under the age of 13, these gun homicides most frequently occur in the home and are often connected to domestic or family violence.

Access to a gun triples the risk of death by suicide.

Black Americans are 10 times more likely than white Americans to die by gun homicide.

Nearly one million women alive today have been shot or shot at by an intimate partner.

            ~ Everytown Research and Policy - Report: Gun Violence in America

I am pro-life.  Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment