Monday, November 15, 2021

Sew Chaotically! ~ Fall on the mountain and a cute "maternity" make - S9122

This recently finished make is jumping the blog queue ahead of some ACTUAL maternity patterns in order to share our lovely fall.  And I'm not the only one who's been enjoying it...

Knowing she'd be needing more room to groove in cooler weather, Roo selected this cozy flannel on our fabric shopping spree last summer along with the Simplicity 9122 pattern I used.  The way it is made up is a little strange, so I pretty much did my own thing.  But it is cut out exactly as the NON-maternity pattern is drafted, just one size up from what I would have made for Roo last year...


My best effort at a pregnant mannie!!  Aren't those pockets cute?  And you gotta love some side seam matching!!!

As a bonus, it will still be cute and useful after pregnancy, as evidenced by a NON-preggie mannie!

Back view...

With all the rain we've had, I wasn't sure how vibrant our fall colors would be.  No worries.  My porch is suddenly surrounded by a golden wood...




The entire mountain has a golden glow.  Wishing you beauty in all your fall adventures.  Happy Fall, Y'all!  ~ les

1 comment:

  1. Celeste, Happy New Year. Glad to hear you are still doin it. Grateful for you.

    ReplyDelete