Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sew Chaotically! - ANOTHER Linden! Thanks, Grainline Studio!


I adore every pattern I've made up from Grainline Studio!!  From their Morris Blazer to the Alder Shirtdress!!!  I've made a straight 8 in all of them and they've been perfect.




And then there are all the Lindens!





Now there is this one!!!

Given my love of words, grey, and blue ~ when I found this lovely, lusciously soft Art Gallery Jersey I was sold!!!  It was a bit of a pain to get lined up for cutting...but after that, stitching it up was a breeze. (It comes out of the washer and dryer looking great, too!!)  I made the slightly cropped Linden version, that's a little shorter in the front than the back, with no waist or arm bands.

I'm telling you...this pattern is drafted so well, putting in the neck band is a breeze!

Was the fact that "DREAM BIG" and "SUNSHINE" ended up front and center - fate or planned???  You decide!!!
It's perfect on its own...

...but also great for layering - over and under - other garments!
Linden love!!!  You gotta try it!  Sew Chaotically!!! - les

No comments:

Post a Comment