Wednesday, April 24, 2019

LIVE ~ Chaotically! A love letter, 9 years and 2 days overdue.


Nine years and 2 days ago, this happened...









On April 22, 2010 my dear PC Peeps had a party - for ME!!!  Given that I was facing radiation of my brain met on the 27th with removal of the melanoma tumor in my right bronchus on the 30th, we didn't know what would happen and I certainly didn't have the presence of mind, strength or focus to post these then!  However, as a long over due love letter of appreciation...  Thank you.  Joyce, you were more than a rock for me and mine during that time.  I have not forgotten that and never will.  Though some of us have drifted apart, I still know the love from each of you.  The occasional moments we continue to share (Robinetta, Melinda, Maria, Allison, Linda Lou Who, Deb, Sherri B, and Sweet Jay) are precious.  Then, there are my ROCKS!!!  My Ride or DIE home girls!!!  (I think some who use this phrase don't REALLY know what it can entail!!!!!  But, WE do!)  My Lloyd, Ashia, Tam Bo, dear sweet Danita, and sister from another mother Leserly - who re-posted these pics - and my amazing Roo!!!!  You have stood by me through all the nasty and crazy and wonderful that life has continued to dish out over the past 9 years.  There are no words to sufficiently express what you mean to me.  I love you. ~ les

No comments:

Post a Comment