Saturday, August 4, 2018

Sew Chaotically! - I scream, you scream for Sewaholic's Hollyburn!!


I've made two Hollyburn skirts already!  Sewaholic made an incredibly workable, flattering, and adaptable skirt with this pattern.  And this one for Roo was SEW much fun in this art gallery cotton, 'I scream, you scream', print!!! 

Not sure my efforts in pattern placment made that much difference, but I'm happy with it!
I used a contoured waistband made as described in the link above.





Isn't she the cutest???  She totally deserves a new back-to-school outfit, even if she is the teacher!!!
And when she's not expanding the craniums of her students with algebra II, pre-cal and calculus, she's off to the races...running in the 5 mile Chattanooga Heroes Run!



So proud of this amazing young woman!  I know you're going to have a great year, Roo!!! - love you, mommy

1 comment: