Monday, August 27, 2018

Sew (and live) Chaotically! - Danita, an Inari, and love


I believe in soul mates.  They are not always lovers.  They are not always blood relatives.  But they are real.  People who get you - from the start. Who have your best interest at heart.  Who share - the good, the bad, and the ugly.  Who listen to the same from you.  Who know you - warts and all. 

I have had the incredible blessing to have more than my fair share of these wonderful souls in my world.  And my dear Danita is certainly one.  We clicked from the moment we met.  We have cried together and laughed so hard that tears ran down!  She is a soul sister indeed.  When she admired my Inari Tee  dress, I wanted to make a special one for her!  So...I did!!!

The Inari I made for myself (link above) had a bit more structure.  But I thought this super soft brushed cotton woven from JoAnns would be perfect for D!!!
I think it works!!  Isn't she the cutest?????
And in case my happy place wasn't happy enough.....
....she and her talented husband made me this!!!!
Exactly.  Your spirit is forever in my heart, my dear sweet Danita.  Thanks for being you.  My life is ever so much better for having you in it.  Much love, c

No comments:

Post a Comment