Saturday, October 29, 2011

INSANITY, done! Tomorrow - 1 year NED! INSANITY, done?

Yesterday I was very proud of how well I did in the core cardio insanity work-out!  Even kept up to speed in the repeated circuits and managed to do almost every rep 'til the very end when I had to lay out of a couple of push-up jacks and some other hopping push-up thing.  Anyhow, it was good...felt strong.  A little sore today.  Ran 2 miles with B and Z before going out and about for some errands.

So...a year ago tomorrow...was having my melanoma infested tonsil removed.  I guess that makes me 1 year with no evidence of disease.  A strange little disclaimer...not disease FREE....just, no evidence of.  Oh well, I'll take it!!  Of course, like Ruthie says...I've had so many count downs it's hard to keep up with which point to count from now.  But...it would be nice...to have the insanity....DONE! -c

No comments:

Post a Comment