Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Had a great trip to California.....

...San Fran, red woods, Napa and Sonoma....details and pics to come...it was wonderful with the most romantic man in the world.  Had a good weekend with Rosie during her fall break....took her back down to Atlanta yesterday.  Love you, Roo!!  Back to the world of work today.

But...this one's for the Rose....and me....and you....

First, when there's nothing, but a slow growing dream
That your fear, seems to hide, deep inside your mind.
All alone, I have cried, silent tears, full of pride.
In a world made of steel, made of stone.

Then I, hear the music. Close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Wrap around, take a hold, of my heart....

What a feeling!  Being's believing.
I can have it all now I'm dancing for my life.
Take your passion. And make it happen.
Pictures come alive, now I'm dancing through my life.
What a feeling!  I AM MUSIC NOW!
Being's believing!  I AM RHYTHM NOW!
Pictures come alive, now I'm dancing through my life.
What a feeling!  YOU CAN REALLY HAVE IT ALL!
What a feeling!  PICTURES COME ALIVE WHEN I CALL!
I can have it all!  I CAN REALLY HAVE IT ALL!
Being's believing!  TAKE YOUR PASSION!
AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!
What a feeling......
                                                                               (Thanks Irene Cara!!!)

Loved all your poems and art, Rosie Roo!  But most of all....I LOVE YOU!!!!  mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment