Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I was confused!

For those of you I told that I thought the redness on my leg had started sooner this time than the last, I was confused. Was talking to Kik about it and she pointed out that my first treatment had been on a Monday...not a Friday like this one. I'm crazy!!! So...the redness started in exactly the same time frame....the Thurs after the Monday treatment and Monday after the Friday treatment. Anyway, the redness is a bit more extensive this time, while the other leg does not have any redness, it is a bit tender on one of the knots that you can feel again....and we could not feel them on my Friday exam before my medications. Or...maybe I'm just imagining things.

Have a great day with less confusion! c

3 comments:

  1. I told you three days, why were you insisting otherwise? Well I wish they never hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! I didn't think of this either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because, I have to tell you Rosita....your mother is loco!!!! I love you! Still red, but slightly less, on the left leg...but the whole area of the six shots is red, vs before when it seemed to be only in the area of two of the shots. Less tender today, though. The right leg now with 2 lumps palpable, slightly tender, but not red. Help keep me straight!

    ReplyDelete