Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get off your tookus....and MOVE IT!!!

I've had a hard time getting my strength and exercise routine back together since the end of October's tonsillectomy and subsequent asthma exacerbation...but I was beginning to get back into motion when the kids got home for their winter break. Thanks to Rosie's encouragement, tough coaching, and willingness to lead by example as well as the ability of Fred to make me laugh and the FRED CHANNEL on my iPod, (consisting largely of B.E.P., Sean Paul, and the Best of Bootie!) I have made good progress over the past couple of weeks. I've been doing the elliptical for 30 minutes everyday along with my "core" (40 sit ups, 10 push ups, 20 seconds of jelly bellies, 20 seconds of plank, and 30 leg lifts per leg) everyday. BOTTOM LINE: If I can do it....YOU can do it. Set your goal, whether it's for more endurance, strength, weight loss, or a better attitude...and build your own steps to it. The ONLY thing that can hold you back is you...and you're too good for that! So............MOVE IT!!!!

Thanks binga-heads! ILY! c

4 comments:

  1. I am proud of you, and hope to live up to your example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done that and so much more!!! I love you, Roo Roo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm, okay... I'm getting up now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a silly willy!!! :>) or @@@@@@@ Love you!

    ReplyDelete