Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Catching up....

....Hope this finds all of you well. I'm doing fine. Had a fun weekend. Dinner with a lovely group of friends on Sat evening. Sunday, Momma and Daddy came up and spent the day with us and brought lunch already prepared with fresh veggies from their garden! Delicious. It was great to get to see everyone.

Have been riding my bike some along side Rosie as she runs. It's a good work out since it forces me to hold my arms out further than I otherwise would. Plus, I've been doing my 2 mile run/jog/walk thing on other days. Had a couple days of wheezing and increased coughing over the weekend. It is getting better. Don't know if it was even related to my surgery since I can manage to do that sort of thing periodically anyhow!!

Rosie is doing well with her incision. We got her path report back yesterday and all was well..which means we didn't necessarily have to do the resection, but on the other hand a nice clear path report was what we wanted. She's OK with it so.... The kids have been busy. They took Z for his annual doggie check yesterday and he was fine. They had their regular dental cleaning today and that was fine. Rosie will have her wisdom teeth removed tomorrow...poor baby. Fred is going with us in case I need some muscle getting her home. I'm making her grilled steak for supper before she has to go onto a less chewable diet!!!

Read all three "The girl..." (with the dragon tattoo, etc.) books by Stieg Larsson. So did Rosie. They are better than your average thrillers, so that was fun. Also read "Eat, love, pray" and "Committed" by Elizabeth Gilbert. They were much more interesting and thoughtful than I had figured they would be when I first heard of them. I took them up on a recommendation from a friend and they did have a lot to say that made you think about religion and relationships.

Wishing the very best to each of you - c

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Good luck to Rosie tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete