Monday, May 20, 2019

Sew Chaotically! ~ Inari Top in an African Wax Print for MMM2019 Day19


If you are still squinting from the Super Bright and Fabulous Robe I made in a vivid red and blue African Wax print, you may want to put on your shades!!!

I used this leftover bit to make an Inari top!!!  I've loved making/wearing the two Inari tee dresses by Named Patterns I've made (mine and dear Danita's) and this easy top is perfect.  I am very happy with it!  I made it exactly as prescribed.  Will probably add a couple inches to the length, as I am 5'9'', should I make another.  This is the first of several simple summer tops I'm planning to add to my wardrobe over the next little bit!
And in continuing my efforts regarding reasonable info to aid in Melanoma Awareness May....
Got sunscreen questions?  This article may help:  The Skin Cancer Foundation's Guide to Sunscreens

Important stuff!  Protect the skin you're in and ~ sew and live BRIGHTLY!!! - les

No comments:

Post a Comment