Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sew Chaotically! ~ ANOTHER Morris Blazer...I know, I know!


Grainline Studio's Morris Blazer is a perfect way to stay cozy and comfy while still pulling an outfit together!  I made these Morris blazers for my wardrobe a bit ago.  More recently Rosie was the recipient of a super bright version along with a cozy sweater knit Morris.


        I'm telling you, this pattern works with almost any fabric or style!

I had long planned this Morris as part of my "travel wardrobe" that includes these Bruges and this travel dress.  SEW!  In my determination to move forward no matter what, I stitched her up.  The fit is super easy in this fairly substantial stretch cotton, touted to be a stretch denim from JoAnn's, though it is more in keeping with a cheap version of a stretch cotton sateen.  Not sure how long the fabric will hold up but it is really comfy, matching recent makes as well as those already in my closet and my head...
...including this little scrap busting topNikko of the same fabric, and these pleated, funky pants! 
The Morris always works for me!
Moving forward!  No. Matter. WHAT!!! Sew chaotically!!! ~ les

2 comments: