Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sew Chaotically! ~ Nikko, from True Bias, X 2!!!!


Life has gone a little cray cray at the moment...as she is wont to do...so I don't have the best pics for this post, but wanted to share as well as create a small diversion for myself!!!  I love a nice turtleneck and had wanted to stitch up a Nikko from True Bias for some time!  So, I did!!!  I made the little sleeveless grey version first.  It is PERFECT!  Size 8.  No mods.  It fits pretty closely, which is what I wanted for this one.  Be careful of the neck opening and the stretch your fabric provides.  I don't think I have a particularly big head (HA!) and it's a little snug!  Just say'n!!!




My next version is made up in a particularly nice knit I picked up in Nashville from the Textile Fabric Store.  I wanted a looser fit for this one so used the size 10 with no modifications.
It's an easy piece to style lots of ways!
And kinda fun when your top matches multiple rooms in your home!!!  
Wishing everyone a great weekend.  Sew Chaotically!!! ~ les

No comments:

Post a Comment