Thursday, February 7, 2019

Sew Chaotically! ~ Toaster Sweater, Version 2


I made Version 1 of Sew House Seven's Toaster Sweater last year and have continued to love it this winter!!!  This year, I decided I needed to whip up Version 2!  It went together just as well as the first.  It is a super easy make and can go together very quickly.  I spent a little extra time on mine.  The lovely periwinkle knit I used was VERY "flimpy" and fine, so I applied knit stay tape to the neck line, cuffs and hem.  Beyond adding that, and a couple of inches to the length, size medium, I made no changes!!  I think it turned out pretty and fun!






B required one non-wiggly pic so you could see the shape!  (Such a profesh fashion photog!) 

In its more natural state - at least if I'm wearing it!!!
Wishing each of you a lovely day.  Sew chaotically! - les

No comments:

Post a Comment