Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sew Chaotically! ~ Yep, another Morris Blazer...


... cause they're awesome!!!  I made this bright and beautiful Morris Blazer, from Grainline Studio, for Roo a couple of months ago.  But, now, there's this one!!!  It is made from a super soft, reversible, sweater-like knit from JoAnn's.  I decided to make the most of both sides of the fabric, using the striped side for the inner aspect of the collar and adding a contrasting cuff to the sleeves.  Given the nature of this fabric, I did face the collar and hem band with knit interfacing.  I made the size 8 with no other adjustments.  The grey/green olive color it looks so pretty with Roo's skin and eyes!






Such a cutie!!!
Love my girl!  (And a Morris Blazer!) Sew chaotically!! ~ les

No comments:

Post a Comment