Saturday, April 27, 2019

Sew Chaotically! ~ well...maybe it's more like ~ PAINT Chaotically!


While this is not sewing exactly, apart from the top, I had a pair of pants I still liked that had acquired a couple of stains.  So, I decided to save them and I'm super pleased with how they turned out!!!


Roo gave me this pic a loooong time ago.  Saying, "Mommy, this looks like something you would wear!"  Not only was she right, I decided it would be the perfect way to rejuvenate my pants!
After planning this project for some time...  A dry sunny day.  Excellent work bench and some fabric paint thinned out with some water.  DONE!
Two pairs of paint splattered pants in one wardrobe may be a bit much!  But, I had another pair of pants I wear to hike and putter about in that already had some paint splotches on them.  Though not in a cute way.  So with extra paint just sitting there - why not???
I decided on more splotches on the front...
...fewer on the back!
The perfect pants for an excellent Saturday afternoon of errands and a visit to a local Indian grocery with my bestie!  Worn here with my Matcha top.
Pants saved and lots of fun with chaotic paint splotches! Wishing you all a great weekend! - les

2 comments:

  1. It was good silly fun! Easy too, with my amazing work bench!

    ReplyDelete