Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween...and then some!!!

Trick or treat?!!!

That's my punkin!

My sillies!!! Roo brought over pumpkins a week ago so her daddy could have his annual carving.

AND on Friday......
Hoo Hoo!!!  Who IS that teacher?!!  (Roo wanted me to pass to dear Jeanne and the Kid, that though her teen math students may not have been totally impressed that she was dressed as an owl....they LOVED the hat!!!!!!)
 AND tonight.....
A happy punkin carver visits her big brother....

A broken doll....

And a gangster's moll...

The cutest Bonnie and Clyde.....

EVER!
And now....
Halloween has been something my kids have always had a lot of fun with, as Spiderman and Pinkie Pink Power Woman, Pocahontas and Powhatan, monsters, ghouls and princesses.  Brent has carved Jack-0-Lanterns with them  EVERY year.  But the day before Halloween in 2010 it was a little different, spooky even....Craziness again
That was when I had my last surgery for melanoma.  A tonsillectomy it just so....weirdly...happens.  I was lucky enough to enroll in my Nivo/Opdivo trial that December and have been NED (with no evidence of disease) ever since.  I feel so incredibly lucky and grateful to be here and share the fun one more year.

More than that...I am the richest woman in the world.  Rich in friends and fun and love.  My dear sweet Jeanne remembered....and posted this:  91 days of happiness  You have no idea how much your support has meant to me all these years!

But, that's not all!!!!  I wasn't sure it would ever happen again.  But it did!!!  I got this:
Yes, dear ones!!!  A beautiful potty pic, from Tammy B!!!!  (For a full explanation check out this post....in the part titled - Find the fun:  What to say and do for a cancer friend)  With a caption that read:  "Happy 5 years free from that cancer BITCH!"
With support and joy and love from all my peeps....life really doesn't get any better than this.
Wishing all of you more treats than tricks and much love to all my dear ones!!! - c

No comments:

Post a Comment