Sunday, December 11, 2011

So....how AM I feeling???

My wrists started feeling achy on the way home.  Have had a lingering headache for two days with continued arthralgias in wrists, ankles, knees, and elbows. My muscles sort of ache as though I did a big workout about 30 hours ago..which I did not!!!  But, it is not as bad as with the last infusion.  Baked a pie and cake this morning, made up a batch of spaghetti sauce, and put together a meatloaf and stuffed bell peppers to bake off later this week.  (I did have a wonderful Fred-o sou chef!) This afternoon I did 15 minutes on the elliptical with a respectable rate.  So....I'm fine and plan to go off to work tomorrow!  Though wondering whether you are having strange symptoms can make you feel a little psycho!!! - c

No comments:

Post a Comment