Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Go Team Steven!!!

"Are you ready for the next evolution?"

"I said, ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT EVOLUTION????!"

"Oooooooouuuuuu Yah, Master Chief!"  (Rosie and I are fans of G.I.Jane!!!)

But, my friend, Steven, is fighting the real deal with the start of his second round of IL2 today!!!  Hang in there, Steven!  We're all rooting for you!

As for me, made it through my three 12 hour shifts for this week!!!  Still a bit tired and achy.  Mouth lesions returned last night, making my teeth feel like serrated knives...which I guess they are...in a way.

It's been a bit exciting around here with the motor of one of the heating units dying a loud and vibrating sort of death while Fred and I ate supper last night.  Poor Zeno didn't know what had happened in his normally quiet little world.  But, Fred was on it today while Brent and I were at work, getting that repaired and the gutters cleaned.  Tomorrow, roofing guys are supposed to at least make contact.  Because, no....the gutter repair did not!  (Repair anything...that is!!!)  Perhaps we will have all our repairs accomplished before the New Year.  It would help a great deal in the meeting of that goal if things would stop breaking!  Oh, well....  Peds Care Christmas party tomorrow.  It should be fun. - c

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Steven!
    And yay Christmas parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven will be in our hearts this week!
    I'm so disappointed the mouth sores showed up after all... If only your repair people were as dependable!

    ReplyDelete