Sunday, September 24, 2023

Ocean waves and true love ~


Life is like the ocean's waves.  Beautiful. Dangerous.  Sparkling.  Mysterious.  Far larger and deeper than any part we may play or space we can really comprehend.  As likely to rock you gently in her cerulean arms as to cast you onto rocky shores.  Our joys and sorrows wax and wane much like the tide.  Yet, despite the complicated and meandering currents of life, I have been blessed with a constant beacon.  Love from the kindest, most generous soul has kept me strong when I was weak.  Brought me smiles when I was sad.  Shared my joys and lifted me higher.

Even today, there was this ~


For reference:

The vase:  The most romantic date....EVER!!!!

The red bug:  Driving toward the park

Thanks for loving me, my dear sweet B.  I am forever your girl.  Love, les

No comments:

Post a Comment