Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sew Chaotically! ~ More scrap busting and fall wardrobe sorted for my Biddy Buddy!

The Jammer Man be grow'n!!!  As little ones so quickly do.  As briefly as things are worn at this age, I used every scrap of these lovely knits to create some silly, but useful, comfy, cozy little duds to protect crawling knees and provide a light cover for cooler weather.


More Purl Soho Baby Pants.  A free pattern intended for wovens, for which it works wonderfully, but I stitched these up in knit scraps and they worked a treat!  I love the little booties, best!


Next up, a slightly strange but workable solution!!!  Having outgrown and stained the upper portion of several plain onesies, I decided to extend their life by cutting off the top and replacing it with a short new one.  And....they work!!  I used a shortened version of another free pattern - Spoonflower Baby Bodysuit.  This fix succeeded in getting rid of the stained portion, added needed length and used up every SMIDGE of these fabrics!



Now it's - HAMMER - I mean: JAMMER TIME!!! Bahaha! I couldn't help myself with this one.  Guess this is just what happens when your mom's fav color is purple!  Again, using the Spoonflower pattern cut off as a top.

Finally, a little more restrained version!


Fun makes that got rid of lots of scraps too good to toss!!!  It really is Jammer Time! Sew and live chaotically! ~ les

No comments:

Post a Comment