Friday, December 20, 2019

Rose and Jamie's Wedding!!! Bridal fun ~ Moore Love!!!


Rosie's special day begins....




Bridal party besties are up and att'em ~




Something borrowed...

Years before Rosie was born, Granny gave me this ring, telling me the little box had held her own wedding ring and since that time contained the one you see here.  A ring that belonged to her mother, Lottie DeMeris Chandler, Rosie's namesake.  A mother my granny lost at the age of 5.  It didn't look the same then, with empty settings and the metal worn through.  Granny had hoped one day I would have it mended, and last year, B made it happen.  We added semi-precious stones in colors I think Granny would have liked and had the metal repaired.  It made the day even more precious when Rosie wore it as her special borrowed item.


The bride and her dear peeps ~
NONE of us would have made it through this day without the sweet powerhouse Joseph!!!  A man of MANY talents and the biggest heart!
This girl!!! Dania has been part of our world and Rosie's sister forever.  Her laughter and support are a joy to us all.  This day would have never been the same without her!


RUTHIE!!!  She and Rosie have a special bond.  So blessed that she could make the trip and share her heart with all of us!


Something old?  Sweet dainty opal earrings her daddy got her years ago.


Time for the dress!!!



















Sister love!!! Gotta have my Ruthie by my side!!!
My two beautiful girls!

A little something blue!

I think she's ready!!!  As ever, when one is the photographer, we have no pics of dear Irina who shared our laughs and love during this special time and without whom we would not have these amazing photographs!  Thanks, Irina!!!

Now!  We gotta get this bride to the chapel!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beatiful dress and family. I love to see the happiness in your life. Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rob!!! Your comment means a lot to me.

      Delete
  2. She looked so beautiful and the purple ribbon was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The corset-ribbon part = beyond lovely, transforms the dress. And the ring, oh my. What lovely young women and All the Things. Great job, MOB! (I forget sometimes that if I comment using Safari, my comment never shows up. I have to switch to Chrome. Hence the lateness and try #2!)

    ReplyDelete