Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Across Four Aprils...a melanoma perspective....

April is one of the most softly beautiful months of all 12 here on the mountain.  But, in 2010, April was crazy!  SRS to my brain met on April 27th was followed by removal of the right upper lobe of my lung on April 30.  Four Aprils later, I'm still here to feel the breeze gently warming, with spring's most tender greens and beautiful flowers.  I came home from work yesterday to find this handpicked spring bouquet, in which not a single bud from my yard was hurt in the slightest, thanks to a wonderful photographer and the sweetest man.  Enjoy....


















And if you've never...please!!!!....read...Across Five Aprils....one of the most poignant, hauntingly beautiful books...poetry really...ever written, by Irene Hunt.  Tell you what!  We'll discuss...a year from today...at our annual book club gathering.  Hey, if I can be there!!!???  You can too!  To spring! - c

1 comment: