Sunday, February 26, 2012

More anti-PD 1...here we come!

I know it has been a long time with no post...simply because...very busy here!  Spent 4 weeks training new NP's at the office, 2 of which were 5-day-a-week gigs...and when driveway to driveway time is a 12-hour day....well, I was a bit tired!!!  All that is done now.  Enjoyed returning to my regular work schedule last week, got to have a nice visit with Momma and Daddy, have made a couple trips up to K'ville to see the kids.  Brent, Rose and Fred are working hard to prep for their 1/2 marathon on March 18th in Atlanta.  They are AWESOME!!!  I have been doing my usual runs and elliptical and trying to live up to their fine examples!!!

Had CT's of neck, chest and pelvis, along with an MRI of my brain (all the usual photo ops) on Friday and all is well.  No new bumps, bulges, or other unwelcome guests. The Radiologist who read the MRI still claims to see all the "treated areas" she saw before, but reports them as unchanged, so we will just go with that.  Brent and I will be heading back to Tampa on Thursday for treatment on Friday.  B has big plans to go back to Waltz.  I may just order three plates of their pinks and let it go at that!!!

Much love to all for their concern and warm wishes. - c

2 comments: