Friday, March 4, 2022

March Forth - for Ukraine

It is with a heavy heart, palpable sadness, and worries that are utterly insignificant to everything the people of Ukraine are experiencing as they are so cruelly attacked by Putin's army, that I dedicate my favorite day - to them.

Today I share the blues and yellows of my world in their honor ~


My dear fellow citizens of this world, dear people of Ukraine, you have demonstrated strength and courage that is awe inspiring.  A spirit that remains a shining light despite the atrocities that you have been dealt and continue to face.  I'm sure it is impossible to feel, but ever so many of us are holding you in our hearts and working to find more tangible ways to give you aid.

Remain strong as you can.  Sending you love and my best hope as I celebrate your beautiful blue and yellow.  March Forth.  ~ les 

3 comments: