Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Sew Chaotically! ~ B and Me!!! It's Jammer time!

Rosie and I hit upon the idea of Jammer tops that matched those of his fav men folks at a fall fabric haul.  I started with the Bentie and Me set!!!


I used the Brindille & Twig #127 henley tee pattern for the little man and McCall's 6973 henley for his big guy.  Rosie picked all the fabrics and the CRASH, BANG, SAFETY print was perfect for the B and Me combo!


With J's love of dinosaurs, Roo found the perfect fabric for the Daddy and Me set.


I reviewed the directions for the button placket on both patterns along with an examination of several tutorials and ended up doing my own blended version.  I think they worked out well.  And while these were part of Christmas gifts for the big guy, I had to let the cat out of the bag in order to get B to apply all the necessary snaps. 

Still have to make a set for Jam's other fav fellow!  So tickled with these makes.  They were fun and I think will be functional as well! Sew much fun! Sew Chaotically! ~ les

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was such a delight to bring your vision to life!!! Great fabric choices!

      Delete
  2. Nice work! I have never made any matching outfits. The tiny tops are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete