Saturday, January 15, 2022

Chaotic Cookery! ~ Asian Fried Rice with Shrimp, Peas and Sprouts


I've had the post ready to go for some time (like years!!), but something always jumped ahead of it in the queue!  Still, it is so yummy and features the cutest chef - I thought I'd share!!!
From ~ Williams-Sonoma Kitchen Library: Beans and Rice  ~   





This dish is so yummy!!!  Really easy too - when you have the cutest little chef make it for you!!! BAHAHAHA!!!  Thanks, B!  Enjoy your chaotic cookery!! ~ les         

3 comments:

  1. I tried something similar last night, from Cook's I think. Anyway, mine came out bland, I didn't have everything, and I substituted here and there. Then I threw teriyaki sauce (!) on it to unbland it, ugh. That didn't work either, but I ate it anyway. Oh well. Can't experiment without some misses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about that. Not all dishes we cook are hits! Maybe give this one a try! It worked for B!! HA!

      Delete