Sunday, March 31, 2019

Springing forth like a wood poppy!!!


Things have been a bit rough around the edges in my world for a while now, but spring is springing!  And my sweet Bentie is making things happen!!!
When I say it might be nice to have a potting bench ~ He builds me the most amazing gardening work bench EVER!!!
When  we briefly discuss a foot path and a new flower bed for the front...




It appears!!!  Can you feel the beauty?  Soon it will not only be a lovely path, but one bordered by hosta, astillbe, irises, and coleus!!!  (I hope!!!)

In the back, I am so thrilled with the way my three little May Apples have multiplied!!! (I actually prefer to call them fairy pagodas!!!) Not to mention ALL the beautiful little wood poppies!!!!  I just loooooove them!


And because this fact seems unknown to some...
...just say'n!
Sadly, tonight some of my precious floral friends may feel the burn as it is to drop into the 20's!!!!!
B helped me cover as many things as we could.  Hang in there guys, life can get rough sometimes!!!
I am much inspired by my wood poppies.  They are adaptable, resilient, far stronger than they appear, filled with beauty and grace sweetly shared with any who care to look. 

I would like to be a wood poppy. Keep springing, everybody!!! ~ les

No comments:

Post a Comment