Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sew Chaotically! - Double Decker Skirt Day!!!


Double decker skirt day indeed!!!  I got this thick, almost scuba, knit from Metro Textiles and the infamous Kashi during Our New York Fabric Shopping!!
The fabric can look a little funky in the photos below...so here's a shot that's accurate.

I decided it would be perfect for this flippy little skirt (View C) for Miss Roo!!!

I think I was right!!!

I can't wait to give it to her!!!  I hope it fits her well!!!

And because, waste not want not...and I love pencil skirts....I made this one for me.

Poor Mannie!  Her bootie is a little sad!  But, the skirt is pretty cute on a human posterior!!!
It was a fun day of sewing.  And since I made two skirts to wear in the month of Me Made May...this has gotta be worth quadruple points!!!  Sew Chaotically!!! - love, c

No comments:

Post a Comment