Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sew Chaotically! - A pinkie pink power girl sun dress!!!


When Rosie was little...she wouldn't be a power woman....that was too mundane.  She was a pinkie pink power girl!!!  Which evolved into:  Pinky Pink Power Women


and the...Perky Peptide Patient with her Perky Peptide Posse!! Back in 2011, y'all!!!  This shot was from a stop at Ga Tech to visit Roo after Nivo and peptide injections in Tampa!!!  Wow!  Those were the days! 

But now...pink is pretty and older and even more fabulous!  Just like Roo...so for her birthday....  There was this:
Ancient pattern that I had and made for myself when I was Roo's age!!!  (Mine was blue...shocking, I know!)
I fully lined hers....since the fabric is a very delicate gingham.



Ta dah!  
I'm happy to say it fit her perfectly!!!!  Happy, happy day my pinkie, pink power girl!!!!!  I love you! mommy

1 comment:

  1. That dress is adorable! You can't go wrong with pink! ;)

    ReplyDelete