Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I love....

...my sweet girl who has never slept, with a mind like a steel trap, whose green eyes and charming smile can banish a bad mood just like her incredible eye lashes can bat away flies, and is the best valet/style maven a girl could have.
...my boy, who always 'gets' his goofy mommy, even when we are the only two who do, who can dance and sing and mimic anything (when he wants to), who always makes me smile.
...surprise cakes and pennies and movies.
...notes with my lunch and "unexpected" flowers.
...my peeps....who know with a nod....that:  "Girrrrrrl , I don't know what she was thinking!!!"....or..."Holy mackerel, batman!!!  What the heck is that stench???"...."I don't know...but THEY don't smell it!!!!"...or..."Angel-man...NO...Williams Syndrome!!!"
...when you know to hold my hand.
...when you save stories to make my difficulties better.
...when you defend me before you know the whole story...and even more vociferously when you do.
...when you try to make small things special...and they are.
...a good book, a nice breeze, a silly dog, a sincere thank you, when you notice, a job well done, a smile that says....I know you....and I still like you....mucho.
For all my peeps...who make my world...I love you.   c

2 comments: