Wednesday, March 6, 2024

March Fourth!!!! And...Chaotically Wonderful Words ~ Topher Kearby

 

While I may not have posted on my favorite day - it did not go unnoticed!!!  I have been more than blessed and especially on that special day by the remembrance and celebration of it by my fav girls!!  My dear sweet Roo and Tam Bo and Danita were just three of my wonderful peeps who went above and beyond to let me know they were right there with me - Marching Fourth!!!!  Mother Nature did her part, too!


In celebrating all that is in my heart, through the words of others and in honor of Marching Fourth, I am starting a new bit on this old blog - Chaotically Wonderful Words.  I thought these were an apt beginning...


I am thankful for this wild heart and this creative mind.  

for they allow me to see past the limitations of this moment.

and look ahead to a future filled with endless potential and infinite possibilities.

                                                           ~ Topher Kearby



Wishing you every joy and simple beauty as you March Fourth.  Les

No comments:

Post a Comment