Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Sew Chaotically ~ Annie #3 ~ The start to some stash/scrap busting tops

In 2017, I made two Tessuti Annie tops.  The first in a navy linen with sashiko embroidery to the bodice.  The second in a lined gauze with cross stich detail.  



When going through my stash, I found a cream piece of linen I had already cut out for another bodice and just enough of a pale blue linen scrap to finish it up.  So, I did!





This time I used a different sashiko design.  Thanks to Roo for help deciding the color palate!  Of course you need not embellish the front yoke, but I just can't resist!  Either way, Annies are PERFECT for summer!!!  Sew chaotically! - les

4 comments:

  1. These are all amazing. Cute as can be and perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanne. It is a pattern that comes together really easily! You would love it!

      Delete