Friday, May 14, 2021

Across ELEVEN Aprils!

 Last year I celebrated my Tenth April with all the beauty of my own yard.  That post tells the story of how my crossing Aprils began ~ "Ten years ago today [April 30th], I had the right upper lobe of my lung removed three days after having radiation to a brain met all due to melanoma..." ~ as do these:

Across Nine Aprils

Across Eight Aprils, with links to the ones that came before

And if it's April, and I am able, my B always takes me on our favorite walk in the Smokies.  An 8 mile hike up Lead Cove Trail, across a bit of Bote Mountain, and down Finley Cane Gap.  It is an especially lovely fairy land of the most delicate wild flowers in early spring.  This year, the Serviceberry Trees and Dog Woods were particularly beautiful.  












Eleven Aprils post Stage IV melanoma.  But far more importantly, 32 Aprils with this guy!!!

Thanks for making all my Aprils beautiful. ~ love, les

2 comments: