Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Sew Chaotically! - Another little casual/exercise top!


I have had such fun making these little exercise tops for Roo!!!  The first couple were made from scraps, while the last two were made with a little more thought, specific material selection, and care!!  But, they have all been a party in the back!!!





This burned out knit from MOOD turned out even better than expected!! I picked it and the purple up during a knit sale they were having.  Like the purple, per Roo's request, it was lengthened about 2 inches.  Given a curved hem, and per one top I have and others I've seen in photos, I created a pattern piece for this back!!!  Yes.  It hurt my small brain, which is completely devoid of spatial relation aptitude, but I really like how it turned out!!!
Such a cutie!!  Then we were off to class, where the 8 1/2 month pregnant instructor ~
 KICKED.  OUR.  BOOTIES!!!!!
Sew (and exercise!!) chaotically!!! - les

2 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute! I'm sure Rosie is the best dressed in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She pretty much is!! HA!!! May have to make some for myself!!!

    ReplyDelete