Sunday, February 25, 2018

Living Chaotically!!!!


I know you will be surprised to learn that I've been running about chaotically!!!  Working a bit extra.  Getting back into shape after my sicknesses!!!  How can things slide so quickly?!  Oh, well.  I've pretty much returned to normal with my runs, elliptical, and workouts with Roo.

Brent and I prepped our garden beds.  Seeded our early spring garden with radishes, sweet peas, broccoli, various lettuces, chard, and carrots!  We've also made plans for adding another shrub/flower bed in the front.


I know, I know!!!  They are itty bitty!!  But they're there!!!  I've learned to enjoy what I can when I can!!!!
I've scrubbed all the window frames free of the gunk they magically accumulate over winter. Tidied closets.  Gone through clothes.  Caught up the ironing.  Had my teeth cleaned.  The cheek lesion my hygienist found (Story here:  October 2017: Trick or Treat!!!!) and that subsequent evaluations by my local oncologist and ENT determined to be nothing/vitiligo on a scar from all my prior oral lesions that were side effects of my nivo - remains about the same.  Nothing else to discuss.  Boring is GOOD!!!























My Lenten Roses have begun to peek out.  Such funny little flowers!!!

Recently I've had difficulty getting my glasses clean!  They seemed to have a film that I just couldn't remove.  Suddenly, a thought came to me.  What if the problem is not with the glasses???  I crack myself up!!!!  I had my eyes examined.  And....uh, yeah.  I need a new scrip.  Nothing bad.  Just a bit older.  Another year that I will embrace happily!!! I'll really embrace better vision when my new glasses arrive in a couple of weeks!!!

I whipped up some spice blends for Roo and J as well as myself!
I just love this book!  It has great information on spices generally, fabulous recipes for spice mixtures, and additional recipes using them in dishes.  YUM!!!
I have a zillion exciting sewing projects in process and in my head.  I am working with B on planning some fun trips.  We miss our Karmie every day.  Silly little bugger!!!  I am enjoying rediscovering my flower friends as spring seems to have sprung here on the mountain.  In case she has not yet come to your part of the world, here's a bouquet for you:

Daffy-down-dilly has just come to town, with a yellow petticoat and a pretty green gown!
Enjoy chaotically!!! - love, les

No comments:

Post a Comment